Where is pygtkconsole.py?

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 8 21:53:55 UTC 2011

There is supposed to be a program called pygtkconsole.py to help in
programming pygtk, but it is not supplied with the Fedora distribution
of pygtk.

Now I can download the program from the web but that program when run
freezes the terminal. Not only is the console program locked to input,
but when you exit the program the terminal itself is locked to input.

I noticed on the web that this program does not run under Ubuntu either.
Does anyone know where one can get a copy of this program that works?
Famous last words:
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net