Little Yellow Boxes

Jonathan Ryshpan jonrysh at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 13 02:40:20 UTC 2011

Ever since my upgrade to Fedora-16, whenever I center click on the
background of KDE running the activity "Search and Launch" I get a small
yellow box at the bottom of the screen, just above the panel.  Does
anyone know what these boxes are (i.e. what application they are
associated with), or how to get rid of them.  They appear to be part of
some kind of note system; right clicking them gives an editing menu; the
color is the same as a box generated by knotes.  Because I have a slight
tremor in my fingers, I have now accumulated 22 of these boxes and 2
small small Konqueror icons (where these came from is a total mystery),
all of which I would like to get rid of.  KDE version is 4.7.2.

An image is attached.

Thanks for your help - jon