recent changes in gdm or num lock default in F15?

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 13 23:39:24 UTC 2011

Rahul Sundaram <metherid <at> gmail.com> writes:

http://ask.fedoraproject.org/question/224/how-do-i-get-num-lock-to-be-turned-on-at-boot-time?answer=393#393

I know about that now, having come across it in the process of googling for
answers to my original question. But it doesn't explain how my father was able
to use numbers in his password, and use the numeric keypad to enter them both in
the install and in gdm after installation, without any problems until recently.
He certainly didn't have numlockx installed, since I would have had to walk him
through it over the phone, and I didn't know about it until yesterday.