Bios boot partition question

Bryce Hardy brycehardy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 00:44:11 UTC 2011

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 4:24 PM, Tom Horsley <horsley1953 at gmail.com> wrote:

> All excellent questions which I would have thought deserved at least
> a bit of text in the release notes rather than just firing a barrel
> full of acronyms at you :-).

Even worse, the official Installation Guide for F16 doesn't even
mention this issue at all! Not even in the chapter about Recommended
Partitioning. It appears to be just continued word for word from the
previous release. I downloaded the Installation Guide specifically to
be able to read about this in more detail, but alas that's not
possible.

--
Bryce Hardy