BUG: VirtualBox does not start

David dgboles at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 01:45:34 UTC 2011

On 11/21/2011 10:22 AM, Cristian Sava wrote:
> You dont understand a simple thing: A BUG MUST DE FIXED not shiping
> updates for a not working (usefull) package.
> Do you think I do not know this simple way to have VirtualBox or a
> simple gogle search is enough for you?

Wow. Chill out friend.

I have used the package(s) that I suggested gotten directly from Oracle.
I do not have, never had had, this problem. Which means? You should be
complaining, I think, on the Rpmfusion list since this came from there
and not from Fedora. Fedora does not support Virtualbox at all BTW.

I was only offering you a possible solution but now I an done here. You
have a wonderful day.
--

  David