Fedora - time to blink

Fennix cn.stefan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 17:34:05 UTC 2011

Dear all,

Just another thought...I,myself,do not have any political axes to grind.
 Here I do see some (to my thinking) excessive sensitivities to "newbies"
asking (what seems to be reasonable questions...) even if not in the
comonally accepted appropriate way/format...I would hope that here, facing
bleeding edge software, that some of the responses would be more supportive
and less aggressive about format/way for those asking for support in what
might be an unfamiliar environment for some newbies...  How can we win more
converts to Fedora if some are