Can't install nvidia drivers on Laptop

Lawrence Graves lgraves95 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 04:35:13 UTC 2011

On 11/23/2011 06:34 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 11/23/2011 05:18 PM, Lawrence Graves wrote:
>> That's what I've been saying all the time. I did know it was not the
>> nvidia drivers. If I am not mistaken, this is a firmware problem with my
>> wifi card. That being said, where is the fix for this problem. What
>> direction do I go to find the fix or alert  the intel people  of the issue.
> Checking Bugzilla, there don't seem to be any bugs referencing both
> nVidia drivers and iwl.  Consider opening one.
I appreciate you comments but I have sent 3 or 4 bug references along
with pictures and error messages received and have not heard anything
concerning this matter. If can get one filed, it would be appreciated.
I may not know how to do it so a little advise in that area would be
help and gladly received.
--
Lawrence Graves All things are workable but don't all things work.