.vcf files -

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Nov 27 21:15:11 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-11-27 at 11:26 -0500, Bob Goodwin wrote:

>         I appreciate all the help and if nothing else I know what a .vcf
>         file is and know that I can display the data in address book
>         format if nothing else.
----
The thing to do is to use a completely different address book program
that you never use and you can import this data into this address book
without any fear of corrupting the data in an address book that you do
use and in the process, get to see how another address book program
works.

The binary data might very well be an image.

Craig

believed to be clean.