heads up: Adobe now has full 64-bit Flash support

Raphael Groner raphgro at web.de
Thu Oct 6 15:06:13 UTC 2011

> Adobe now has full 64-bit Flash support, including a 64-bit repo.

Lightspark is available since ages and it's open source.
The new upstream version can also handle youtube again.

It handles AVM2 and falls back to Gnash otherwise.

So, I don't see any needs for Adobe closed source binaries any more in
a distribution that claims to be completely open and free.

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/lightspark/wiki/Building#TheeasywayonFedora

Don't ask me why available only in RPM Fusion and not the official
Fedora repo.