Fedora 16 Beta - Google Account Integration

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 02:21:00 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 3:23 AM, D. Marshall Lemcoe Jr.
<forum at lemcoe.com> wrote:

> Yesterday I installed F16B on the laptop and was really excited when I
> found out it would easily integrate all my Google Services into the
> computer. However, after authenticating and enabling all the things I
> wanted, I could not find any calendar, mail, or contacts from my
> Google account anywhere.
>
> Is this feature not fully functional yet?

I believe it still requires some configuration. Did you create web
applications for your calendar, email applications?

Caveat: I haven't used this myself (actually I don't even use Gnome
:-p), my suggestion is entirely based on what I read on a Gnome
developer blog.

GL

--
Suvayu