Continued problems with kernel 2.6.40.3-0 and nvidia 280.13-2 in fc15 ?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 01:04:43 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 7:00 PM, linux guy <linuxguy123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I removed all yum entries related to nvidia and deleted xorg.conf and it
> runs without crashing.

The reason you're not getting any replies is this belongs on the RPM
Fusion mailing list and not here, but to partially answer your
question, I'm running the 280.13 drivers without for the most part. I
have noticed that in one program that my buttons seem to disappear but
come back when I hover over them. I'm not sure if that's nvidia or a
gnome3/gtk bug.

Richard