how do I play this file?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Sep 1 11:46:46 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-31 at 18:06 -0500, Michael Hennebry wrote:
> I started a new subject by replying to myself

Um, no you didn't...  You added a new reply to your old thread, with a
different subject line.  Your (wanted it to be a) new message is buried
in the middle of an old thread, where it may get ignored by someone who
has the answer for your problem, but is ignoring this thread...

When creating a "new" message, or a "new" topic, actually create a new
message, don't reply to another one.  Changing what's typed into the
subject line isn't good enough.  Other headers, which aren't displayed
in your message editor, tie messages together (see the in-reply-to and
references headers).

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686