Vote to extend F14 security updates

Chris Kloiber ckloiber at ckloiber.com
Sat Sep 3 16:21:47 UTC 2011

On 9/2/2011 1:17 PM, Wade Hampton wrote:
> I agree with those asking to extend F14.  Extending
> support will allow more time to fix F16 to better address
> the GUI issues with Gnome 3, hopefully.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Wade Hampton
H*ll yes! Where can I vote?

I absolutely can *NOT* use F15 or F16 as my work computer. I am required
to use Windows7 64bit Enterprise on the physical hardware (must run
Cisco Agent and vSphere clients that are not going to work on Linux),
and the Oracle VirtualBox does not adequately permit 3d to run the
"drain bamaged" Gnome3 in a "not going to lock up" manner.

--
Chris Kloiber