Non-YouTube videos don't work in F15

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 7 05:12:20 UTC 2011

Bob McClure Jr <bob <at> bobcatos.com> writes:

> > I don't believe there's a yum repo for x86-64 beta flash plugin, so
> > I roll my own rpm. Funny timing – I just checked and there's a new
> > beta x86-64 plugin released today on
> > http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer11.html

There is a third-party repo:

I trust Leigh, and used this repo until recently, but got tired of Adobe putting
out a 64-bit plugin and then either yanking it away or ignoring it for months.
So now I'm waiting for Adobe to put it in their own repo, which up to now
they've never done, as a sign of taking it more seriously. The 32-bit wrapped
plugin has always worked fine for me so I'm using that for now.