Verbose systemctl start network.serivce

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 09:23:01 UTC 2011

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 09:36:29 +0200
Andras Simon wrote:

> Not to hijack this thread but I'm curious: is there any particular
> reason for you to boot so often that it matters if it's 10 secs or a
> 100? Unless of course neither suspend nor hibernate work.

Mostly doing testing. If I'm trying out f16 alpha, need to boot
into it, etc. Also when applying updates, some of them often seem
worth a reboot (new kernel obviously). And general impatience:
People keep telling me computers are faster than humans, yet I keep
wondering why I have to wait for them all the time :-).