F15: Worst. Update. Ever.

linux guy linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 07:44:12 UTC 2011

Update.

I still have 2 outstanding issues with my F15 system.

1) Wireless networking is not operational, even though wireless worked fine
in F15 Live.  Its not apparent to me what is different between my F15
install and the F15 Live iso.  I've started a thread on this issue.

2) The process that converted emails to the new format for Evolution somehow
got interrupted and only 10% of my emails have been converted to the new
format.  It is not apparent to me how to convert/ reconvert the remaining
emails.  I'll start a thread on this topic shortly.

I'm still running nouveau and I'm running 1 monitor, not 2 like I used to.
I'll get to that issue later.