list of rpms in iso file

Ranjan Maitra maitra at iastate.edu
Sat Sep 10 21:37:12 UTC 2011

I apologize for poorly wording the question. I was just looking for a
way to list the rpm files in a Fedora ISO.

The rpm2cpio command was something I had found could be used to extract
particular files, not to get a list of all the rpms that would be
installed if I installed a Live CD.

Thanks for all the help!
Best wishes,
Ranjan