HP LaserJet P2055dn: Margins are not being respected

Steven P. Ulrick meow8282 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 20:33:41 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,
     Just recently my HP LaserJet P2055dn has started printing
everything as close to the top of the page as possible.  Everything else
on the page looks normal.  The documents that I have been using to test
this issue with have .79" margins all around.
     This is a new issue for me.  Up until today this printer has not
given me any trouble at all.
     I'm sure that I have not given you as much information as will be
needed to troubleshoot this, so I will gladly provide any additional
information that is required.

Steven P. Ulrick

P.S.: I hope this message arrives as plain text.  Also, I hope the lines
will be a sane length.  This is the first time I've sent a message to
this list using Thunderbird.