Need KVM switch

Dave Ihnat dihnat at dminet.com
Sun Sep 18 01:24:44 UTC 2011

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 09:05:26PM -0400, John Aldrich wrote:
> Any suggestions for a USB KVM that *works*???

I've had good luck with a Raritan SwitchMan USB COMBO 4-port unit.  Works
between Windows, Linux, and a whole mort of other systems I've had to work
on, since I use ports 3 & 4 as "guest" ports for machines I'm rebuilding,
diagnosing, etc.

The only thing I've had happen that's "wonky" is, in a very great while, it
will sometimes 'freeze' on one port and require me to just unplug/plug
everything back in.  It's uncommon enough an occurrance that I'm happy with
the unit.

Cheers,
--
	Dave Ihnat