selinux is a pain

Martín Marqués martin.marques at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 23:37:07 UTC 2011

2011/9/20 David Quigley <selinux at davequigley.com>:
> On 09/20/2011 16:17, Martín Marqués wrote:
>>
>> Yes, I get selinux alerts. I stated them in an earlier mail.
>>
>> From the alerts, the only one that gave me trouble was mod_python,
>> and
>> basically trac.
>>
>> Also, apache couldn't conect to the PostgreSQL server, but that I
>> solved easilly.
>>

> You mentioned earlier in the thread that you changed the location of
> some things. Could you mention the customizations you've done so Dan or
> I can help you with updating your file contexts properly? Also posting
> your AVC denials to the fedora SELinux list would help us figure out if
> its your setup or if its the policy itself that is wrong. I guess you
> could post them here as well if people are interested.

As I sad. Trac repos are at /var/lib/trac/ and append permission is
needed for the trac logs.

Also saw some python execution problems from mod_python (apache).

Just now I found this:

SELinux is preventing /usr/libexec/postfix/bounce from search access
on the directorio /var/spool/postfix/defer.

I've seen these before

--
Martín Marqués
DBA, Programador, Administrador