how to enable postgresql at boot time by default?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Sep 22 09:04:09 UTC 2011

Rahul Sundaram:
>> It is a documentation for Fedora 13.  Won't be updated at this point.

Joe Zeff:
> AIUI, the method changed in F 15.  Shouldn't the documentation be
> updated to reflect this?

The link (a few messages back) was for Fedora *13*, and /that/
documentation should remain about Fedora 13.  Thus:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/13/html/Managing_Confined_Services/chap-Managing_Confined_Services-PostgreSQL.html

                                          ^^^^  (look above here)

Documentation about Fedora 15 is what you'd write, or update, about
Fedora 15.

Documentation about current Fedora shouldn't have a release number in
the URI.  And be a pointer to the current version's documentation, or
simply be updated, itself, as changes are needed.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.