jackaudiosink and pulseaudio on F15

Daniele Guerrieri d.guerrieri at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 17:04:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

to route pulseaudio stream from media player to jack (for example, redirect
audio output of rhythmbox to rackarrack) i used jackaudiosink; now it seems
to me that jackaudiosink isn't included in gstreamer-plugins in F15.

More in depth, in jack's faq (http://jackaudio.org/gstreamer_via_jack) i
read that i have to set gconf value of
/system/gstreamer/0.10/audio/default/musicaudiosink and
/system/gstreamer/0.10/audio/default/audiosink to this value: jackaudiosink
buffer-time=2000000 : how can this be done in GNOME 3's dconf?

I found gstreamer-properties in gnome-media-apps, if jackaudiosink were
available (compiling it) should it work?.

Otherwise, does anyone know how to route pulseaudio to jack with F15? if
it's not possible, this feature will be implemented in F16?

Thanks,
Daniele