strange behaviour of my desktop

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Sep 22 20:35:35 UTC 2011

On 09/23/2011 03:42 AM, antonio montagnani wrote:
> after two hours of operation my Fedora 15 shuts down and system reboots
> byitself suddenly: I was thinking that it was at the end of his life,
> but I noticed after rebooting that I was already logged as user and I
> got a message about Selinux stating that some cups/backend/hp could not
> write somewhere (I deleted the message by mistake).Any comment?

FWIW, several years ago I had a system that would spontaneously
"reboot".  More accurately, crash/restart.  Nothing in the logs revealed
anything of value.  After a week of this, it finally crashed and stayed
crashed.  The culprit was the power supply.

--
Even if you do learn to speak correct English, whom are you going to
speak it to? -- Clarence Darrow