LXDE is an acceptable substitute for Gnome 2

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Sep 25 02:54:25 UTC 2011

On 09/24/2011 07:36 PM, Craig White wrote:
>   I think it's rather analogous.
>
> This is not the first time that you have impressed me with your ability
> to create inference out of your own impressions.

It may or may not be a valid analogy, but it's certainly phrased in an
insulting way.  I'll not speculate as to whether or not that's what you
intended but it is what you achieved.  As far as my inferences go,
that's what inference is all about, as you can see here:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/inference