Evince prining problem -

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Sep 26 11:41:00 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-09-26 at 12:28 +0200, Antonio M wrote:
> just because I pushed a Reply to all and not a simple Reply... :-(

Well the "post to this list, only" message is more about the original
poster than the respondent.  But it does highlight yet another problem
with the "reply to all" feature not always doing what you expect.

With any list mail, I keep an eye on the "to" and "cc" fields, when
replying.  Sometimes you get surprises, some of which can be to aid spam
harvesters.  And with news groups, you get some people subverting
conversations by sticking in another newsgroup in the "follow up to"
header.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686