Minor update question

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Sep 23 15:02:22 UTC 2011

directly to users at lists.fedoraproject.org

they moderate me since many weeks ago i said some not so nice words
to a guy which thought his router can access his local-filesystem
and meant "the community should consider remove javascript for security
reasons" and did not like over hours to understand that he is missing
basic knowledge

on other mailing-lists if you are moderated:
a) you get a reply from the list that your post is moderated
b) it does not take DAYS if somebody does his job he decided to do
c) if posts are rejected you get a notify

here if you are moderated you posting in a blacklist and can cosider
to post not anymore because if you try to help somebody and your
posting will be delivered a week later it is a) useless and b) out of context