gdesklets

Benjamin benjamin10 at gmx.at
Tue Sep 27 15:13:23 UTC 2011

Thx for your reply!
That sounds not rely good with regard to gdesklets. Also because i like
the desktop extensions of gdesklets. Does anyone know if there is
another applications by which you can add weather, notices and stuff
like that on the desktop, because in  the gnome-extensions i could not
find anything. That is why i wanted to switch back to gdesklets (which i
used under gnome2f14).