LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib64/nvidia glxgears

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:31:21 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 4:20 PM, John Schmitt
<cromworshipper-fedorastuff at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thank you Richard and Leonardo.  I was just going to report the same thing.  So, yes,
>
> $ cat /etc/ld.so.conf.d/nvidia-lib64.conf
> /usr/lib64/nvidia

Not sure what's going on then. I'll have to try glxgears when I get home.

> The advice I'm getting from some people is to go with the atrpms drivers.  Anyone care to comment?  Do they work any better?

As the drivers are binary from nvidia, they should be more or less
identical (once installed). The packaging is a little different but I
don't know why one would work over the other in your case.

Could be worth a try though.

Richard