Developers responsibillity to Fedora Users

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Sep 30 02:25:47 UTC 2011

On 09/30/2011 03:59 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 09/30/2011 01:04 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>

>> i answered to "As a contributor, one real problem for me is the
>> amount of noise one has to filter through to get any meaningful
>> feedback" which came from a contributor which did NOT understand
>> why so many complaints are coming
>
> As a contributor for a very long time, I understand just fine but I am
> afraid you repeating your own opinions all the time without any real
> discussions or understanding of the other perspectives isn't really
> helping the discussions in any way.

Rahul, don't you realize that what you say applies mutually?

These repetitions exist because each party perceives "the other side"
not to listen, react, show insight, understand, etc.

... in other words, because the issues behind these complaints/conflicts
are not being addressed, but being "postponed", "sit out", "played down"
in one or the other way.

  It's like in real life, people will continue to protest, demonstrate
until a problem is resolved or things escalate in one or the other way.

Ralf