More liive linuux distributions available

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 30 20:30:08 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-09-30 at 13:51 -0500, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:32:59 -0500 Aaron Konstam
> <akonstam at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > I don't know  when this happened  but unetbootin-linux-555 is now
> > available. This allows dozens of live Linux distributions to be
> > downloaded onto a USB stick. The new version includes Fedora 15. The yum
> > available unetbootin does not allow this.
> >
> > You can download it from:
> >
> > http://www.unetbootin.sourceforge.net
>
> It does not? Mine does. However, what it does not (and from the
> screenshots on the referred-to page still may not) provide is
> downloading other spins from Fedora such as LXDE, XFCE and the like.
>
> Ranjan

There seems to be a misunderstanding. I am talking about being able to
download distributions. You are interested in DEs. If you want let us
say LXDE under F15 you install F15 with its default DE and then install
LXDE using yum.

I am completely confused by your line: It does not? Mine does.
What is yours and what does it do,

I also have to make and make a New Year's resolution. (After all today
is Jewish New Years) I need to better check my subject lines. It is
embarrassing.
Rule of Life #1 -- Never get separated from your luggage.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net