Mobile 'ish Desktop (Read GNOME 3) vs Traditional Desktop (Read KDE)

chritallic chritallic at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:28:44 UTC 2012

> Which one do you prefer? And Why?
GNOME 3 for sure! I am always very open to new concepts and GNOME 3's
fits my requirements better then every other Desktop did before. Some
reasons are:
  • Quick and easy to use with both mouse/touchpad and keyboard
  • Looks awesome (this is personal taste of course)
  • Integrates well with many cool things (take Empathy where you have
the chat popping in so nicely or Keyring that manages your keys as well)
  • Is a lot more intuitive

> For me, I seem to prefer KDE more :-)
… and your reason is? ;-)

Cheers,