Changing home broke samba

Rod McCown rodmccown at aircanopy.net
Wed Apr 4 20:20:22 UTC 2012

Running samba on F14 so that my wife can use her home directory as extra
space for her XP desktop. I recently got some SCSI drives and an
UltraIII card, so I mirrored 2 of the drives, copied the home
directories to the mirrored device, changed the /etc/fstab, rebooted
successfully with home directories on a mirrored device, but samba is
now broken and I'm having a hard time getting it to work again. smb.conf
only wanted to see "/home/<user>" and that didn't change. Any ideas why?
Thanks.

--
Rod McCown
Unix System Administrator

"Unix is user friendly. It just picks its friends"