HWCLOCK,LOCALTIME,UTC how to fix wrong time.

luis redondo luis.redondo30 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 21:47:52 UTC 2012

I got that Fedora16 and OpenSUSE present wrong system time because they are the only systems I run that have WRONG UTC.For example: My correct system time is 21:20:04 and when I do on Fedora(OpenSUSE) :hwclock ; date ; date --utc I got
8:20:04 PM WEST20:20:04 WEST 201219:20:04 UTC 2012
Then UTC is 2 hours before my right daylight savings time AND IT SHOULD BE ONLY 1 HOUR.On Ubuntu,Debian which present right system hour with daylight savings the UTC is 1 HOUR BEFORE20:20:04 UTC 2012(which is correct with the real world).
So,how can I put UTC to equal the hardware clock? On Ubuntu UTC equals the HWCLOCK.