long boot process

Matej Košík 5764c029b688c1c0d24a2e97cd764f at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:34:20 UTC 2012

Hi,

I use Fedora 16 on my laptop (Asus K50IJ).

When I turn it on, in the middle of the boot procedure, there is
annoying pause (roughly 20 seconds) when there is no progress.

On the console, this happens right after:

"Started Recreate Volatile Files and Directories [OK]"

message.

I am not sure which message follows (and might be tight with the
problem) because once boot procedure resumes, the following message
quickly scrolls off the screen.

I am not sure how to provide more information or be able to change/get
rid of the problematic step. I am sure there is a directory with a list
of scripts burried somewhere but I am not sure where.

Thanks in advance.