long boot process

Matej Košík 5764c029b688c1c0d24a2e97cd764f at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 12:48:27 UTC 2012

On 04/05/2012 12:23 PM, Alchemist wrote:
> This happens when selinux relabeling is taking place. Check for file
> .autorelabel in your root "/" if process succeeded, that file is
> removed automatically

Thanks.

- I have deleted it.
- Rebooted the system.
- And the problem remained (long pause during boot-up procedure is still
there).

When the GUI came up, I've checked for that file and it was somehow
automatically recreated by some process (not sure which one). This may
be the problem. I am not sure why that file is recreated and how to stop
that recreation.

On my system, SELinux is disabled by setting

	SELINUX=disabled

in

	/etc/selinux/config

but there still may be some processes which, perhaps, ignore my
preference...