how to use a mailing-list

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Apr 7 19:27:17 UTC 2012

On Sat, Apr 07, 2012 at 21:20:31 +0200,
   Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:

>set reply-to headers is for people who are unable for
>"reply-to-list" by their bad mail-program or ignorance

Not exactly. The reason people started doing this as people were meaning
to reply to list messages, but were using the reply to sender function
they normally used instead of reply to all or reply to list and were
confused why their messages weren't go to the list. A lot of list owners
thought that reply-to munging was better option than trying to educate people.

>please: subscribe to postfix list and press 3 times

Sorry, I am a qmail user, not a postfix user.