how to use a mailing-list

Sam Sharpe lists.redhat at samsharpe.net
Sat Apr 7 23:05:05 UTC 2012

On 7 April 2012 23:56, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
> so may have not - but the will even not if you paint
> them a picture - so hwat exactly is your danmed problem?

I've been trying to work out what your problem is all day, you started
this thread, not me. You could have ended it right after I pointed out
what the technical problem with the list was, but you kept arguing
something, anything.

> unbelieveable how every single technical fact is growing to
> a really large thread by some idiots who research every single
> word of every post while too stupid to understand the context

Again, you've called me an idiot. Please do cite relevant facts to
back that up, otherwise the only person who looks like a childish
idiot here is you.

I don't research every word of your posts - you flatter yourself if
you think I spend that much time on you - I just know what I'm talking
about and I restrict myself to my areas of competence, I wish others
did the same.

--
Sam