how to use a mailing-list

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 00:52:14 UTC 2012

On 04/07/2012 07:20 PM, David wrote:

> Honest to goodness people!
>
> There are some people that will never let the truth, the facts, or
> reality interfere with what they have been told to believe.

Ah! So this is where you've been hiding. Just in lurk mode, I
re-subscribed just to see how Fedora_users compared to Ubuntu_users.
Almost the same, when a rant starts it lasts a long time, but thankfully
far less top posting here. Congrats!

I think we're getting more ex-pat Windows users on the Ubuntu list and
you can't tell some of them anything. <cackles> Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html