nx

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Apr 9 14:38:57 UTC 2012

Am 09.04.2012 16:28, schrieb Patrick Dupre:

>>> I need clarification again. Is nx related to Fedora or RedHat?
>> ____________________
>>
>> Am 09.04.2012 15:14, schrieb Aaron Konstam:
>>> I need clarification again. Is nx related to Fedora or RedHat?
>>
>> "freenx-server" and "nx" -> yes
>> "nxclient" -> No
>> ____________________
>>
>> don't get me wrong but why do you not read replies
>> on the same theard with exactly the same question
>> in the same hour?
>
> It seems that their are some confusion.
> THis is not my response, but the one of someboby else, maybe trying to
> help

>> "freenx-server" and "nx" -> yes
>> "nxclient" -> No

was my repsonse to "Aaron Konstam"
you had few hours later the exactly same question
unquoted, so it is interpreted as yours

this is what i do not understand or you had a
different question somewhere hidden in your post
where i do still not find it

Datum: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 08:14:50 -0500
Von: Aaron Konstam <akonstam at sbcglobal.net>
I need clarification again. Is nx related to Fedora or RedHat?

Datum: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:44:02 +0100 (BST)
Von: Patrick Dupre <patrick.dupre at york.ac.uk>
I need clarification again. Is nx related to Fedora or RedHat?