how configure systemd for not killing console shells when switching runlevels 3<->5?

Frantisek Hanzlik franta at hanzlici.cz
Mon Apr 9 21:05:08 UTC 2012

On F16/systemd-37-17.fc16.i686, when I'm working in runlevel 3 on
consoles and then use "telinit 5" or "systemctl isolate
runlevel5.target", then all my console shells and programs there
running are killed. As well when I'm working in runlevel 5 on
consoles and then switch to runlevel 3 - all console shells are
killed too.

Is there any solution how fix this systemd crap so that will work as
in F14- (i.e. logged consoles will remain running) ?