Very happy with F17 Beta RC3 but no chkfontpath, needed to install MSFT webfonts...

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Apr 10 22:52:12 UTC 2012

On 04/10/2012 02:10 PM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> 1. I didnt know beta versions were off-topic for this list

I know you're not new to the list.  I also know that it's been mentioned
several times on this list in the last few weeks that F17 isn't a proper
topic for this list until it's been released.  What I don't know is how
you couldn't have been aware that this is the wrong place for such
discussions before you sent that first message.  I won't comment further
on your post because I suspect that anything else I wrote would simply
fan the flames.