red hat?

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Fri Apr 13 21:12:24 UTC 2012

On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:12:27 -0700
Joe Zeff wrote:

> You wear them for so many years that they finally come apart when you're
> tucking them back in?  (This one's happened to me, more than once.  If I
> like a shirt, I'll wear it, off and on, until it falls apart or
> otherwise gets ruined.)

My wife gets after me sometime to throw away pants.  I unfailing say, "They're
not too bad yet, lets just save them and I can use them when I'm painting or
something."

Of course, when I am actually doing some painting I just wear whatever pants I
happen to be wearing at the time anyway, but it's the principle of the thing!