Help with formatting position on page of printer output

don fisher hdf3 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 21:54:40 UTC 2012

I am running f16 with an HP-7680 printer. When I print text, the top of
the page is cut off. More of the top is cut off on the reverse side in
Duplex mode. I looked at the standard system-config-printers and could
not find anything that would specify position from the top. I also
looked an the f16 Administrators guide, but it referred to the same command.

It has been about 10 years, but I seem to recall that you could do this
in a printcap file.

Please tell me the modern way to set this up.

Don