not sure this is the best place, but...

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Mon Dec 3 00:59:11 UTC 2012

On Sun, Dec 02, 2012 at 04:14:19PM -0800, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 12/02/2012 03:30 PM, Gary Kline wrote:
> >	Another thought is that under gnome, the click program worked.
> >	any ideas?
>
> yum provides Xlib
>
> reveals that you need to install python-xlib.

	yes! [sir!] :-) * 0.1.  I tried yum install Xlib, of course.
	nada..  then I tried the python-xlib, and yup.  I am writing
	from my brand new dell quad i5 [whatever].

	To the entire list:  that strange bootloader problem with the UEFI
	problem is gone. {i hope}.  I've got KDE and mutt working.  Now,
	thatnks to having my key-click feedback working, I can work easily
	from my new desktop.

	happy camper

              Twenty-six years of service to the Unix community.