Disabling NetworkManager

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 3 10:37:09 UTC 2012

Allegedly, on or about 30 November 2012, Matthew Miller sent:
> Yeaah, so, in Gnome 3.6, you get the same thing on left or right
> click.

Well, what version are you using?  I'm on Fedora 17, now.  The current
release of Fedora.  My Gnome desktop has different results for left or
right clicking on the NetworkManager icon.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.6.7-4.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Nov 20 19:40:01 UTC 2012 x86_64

public lists.