setting filters in thunderbird.

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Dec 3 20:50:33 UTC 2012

On 12/03/2012 12:26 PM, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> Since I am locked out of Manage Filters I am not sure that the
> configuration above is correct.

The Help Contents will take you to the Thunderbird Support site.  It's
possible there's an answer there for you.  If not, you can always ask a
new question, although you'll have to register there first.  I've asked
several questions, over the years, both there and at Firefox support and
had good results.  (Not every "answer" I've gotten was usable, but
there'd be at least one that helped.)  If/when you get an answer that
works, please post a link here for the rest of us.