fedora without texlive

Antonio Olivares wingators at inbox.com
Thu Dec 6 18:49:51 UTC 2012

# yum remove 'texlive-*'

should do the job!

If you still want to give Fedora's Team a chance
You can configure jnovy's repo for TeXLive 2012:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/TeXLive

or just remove it and use the TeXLiveDVD.  In Fedora 18, the TeXlive installed is the dev. branch, I installed it too without noticing :(
On many of my machines I use KerTeX which is smaller and does a good job for me.

Regards,

Antonio