Something went wrong.....

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 9 04:43:16 UTC 2012

Allegedly, on or about 08 December 2012, Joe Zeff sent:
> Use Ctrl-Alt-F2 to get to a text console and log in.  To get back to
> the GUI screen use Ctrl-Alt-F8.

Or, perhaps, Ctrl Alt F1, to get back to the GUI.  It depends on what
Fedora release you're using, and how you started up a GUI.

You usually have eight consoles set up, accessible from, Ctrl Alt and F1
through to F8.  Step through them to find the console you need, usually
you can hold down Ctrl and Alt, and just press alternate F keys.  Wait a
moment before trying the next one, it's not always instantaneous.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.6.9-2.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Dec 4 13:26:04 UTC 2012 x86_64

public lists.