Fedora 17

Henrik Frisk frisk.h at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:59:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have now migrated to Fedora 17 (clean install) and configured and
installed most of what I need. Though I think everything looks very
good my computer is considerably less responsive than under fedora 13.
I haven't worked that much yet but emacs in particular is very slow.
Incorporating 5 messages into MH-E can take a couple of seconds. My
hardware is a MacBook Pro 5,2, I'm running nvidia drivers. Anyone
knows of something I can do to get it a bit more speedy?

Thanks,

/Henrik