Czn'y rmember how to sdd Minimiz and Maximize icon into apps.

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 18 16:20:57 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-12-18 at 20:16 +0530, Rejy M Cyriac wrote:
> On 12/18/2012 08:08 PM, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> > I have done this several times but for the life of me I can't manage to
> > add Minimize-Maximaize as well as store off the screen icons into the
> > title bar of all applications.
> >
> > Can anyone help?
> >
> If you are using Gnome-3, you need to install 'gnome-tweak-tool', and
> run the command of the same name to enable those.
> tion on title bar double click ->Minimize

> --
That is what I tried to do which works on 2 machines but not on the
third.
I assume you are referring to the Windows option. I set:
Action on title double click -> Minimize
Action on title bar middle click -> lower
Action on title bar right click -> Menu

That works as I said on 2 machines but not on the third, What am I doing
wrong?